Monday, May 2, 2011

Questions, Questions, Questions

Tonight as I was reflecting on the school year I began to think of all the questions that I have been asked throughout the year. The kids always seem to have a new question so I thought I would share a few favorites...

These questions have been asked multiple times in the last few weeks

Is ain't a word?
Is my thumb count as a finger?
Is million a number?

After answering most of these questions the student turns to another and says SEE! I told you so! And if they argue the one who asked the question proceeds to say Uh HUH!! I just asked her and she said I was right!!

The next questions are some of my favorites from the year...

Is it Justin Bieber or Justin Beaver?
When are you gonna get a baby?
Why don't you live with your parents?
Does your brother have blue eyes too?
Do you like Chinese people? (This was completely random and asked during snack one day!)
Can I stay at your house tonight?
Did you spend the night at school?
How come you don't ever have to do any work?

These are just some of the crazy questions I have been asked this year and I'm sure there are many more that I don't even remember but they definitely have made it a memorable year!

2 comments:

  1. How cute!! They probably think you are the smartest person in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, don't ever throw away a flower, (you know the yellow ones that kids pick out of the grass that we call weeds) Anyway I overheard a 3rd grade girl at school tell another girl that she knew something about teachers, that they THROW AWAY FLOWERS THAT KIDS GIVE THEM WHEN THE KIDS TURN THEIR BACK!! So thought you might need to know that.

    ReplyDelete